Coronavirus (Covid-19 Update)
At the present time, early June, we are open and seeing patients! Hope to see you soon!
Thank you for your understanding and your continued support.
To Our Family of Patients
We are now back, up and running. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- Masks or face coverings are mandatory so please bring one.
- Bring a sweater or blanket if you tend to run cold as the office will be cooler than normal.
- When you arrive, enter the waiting room, being aware of social distancing we will ask you a few questions to screen for possible Covid-19 exposure then take your temperature.
- We have hand sanitizers that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- We will then escort you to a treatment room. Please keep your mask on until instructed to remove. We will ask you to rinse with a special mouthwash and possibly wear gloves before seating.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- We now have aerosol reduction supplies and equipment including the ADS external suction system (www.adsequip.com). Dental hygiene appointments will consist of polishing and micro-ultrasonics along with hand scaling. Your appointment will also include an exam, radiographs, periodontal probing, oral cancer screening, and fluoride as needed.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 209-334-0760 or visit our website drsweeneydds.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Patrick Sweeney DDS and staff
Dr. Patrick Sweeney - Lodi Dentist
General, Family and Cosmetic Dentistry - World Class Smiles!
When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority
. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Contact Us Today or Request An Appointment!
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
Patrick T. Sweeney, DDS
1101 W. Tokay Street Ste2Lodi, CA 95240Phone: 209-334-0760
front door is on Fairmont Ave.